This weekend’s travel show is perfect for the person who either doesn’t know where they want to go, or wants to try something new. Virtual technology is available for travelers to experience a destination before they book with one of AAA’s Travel Agents.
AAA will have a booth featuring:
- A chance to win a 5-day vacation to San Antonio, Texas
- Two free 3-piece luggage set giveaways
- Up to $1,000 in savings or onboard credit, for those who book their vacation with AAA
- Interactive motion-activated virtual hologram of ACG Chief Technology Officer, Shohreh Abedi, that outlines AAA’s new skills developed for Alexa and Google Home
- Experience the AAA mobile app
- Talk with more than 20 of AAA’s top cruise and tour suppliers
- Book onsite with a local AAA Travel Agent
- Take advantage of stackable discount offers and a day-of-show discounted AAA membership rate
AAA representatives are available to discuss the upcoming event with media, in the days before or the mornings of the shows. For interviews contact:
- Prior to Saturday: Beth Mosher, (630) 327-8888 or BGMosher@aaachicago.com.
- Day of Show: Jessica Brady, (813) 731-2101 or JBrady@aaasouth.com
Public Show Hours:
Saturday, February 10: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday, February 11: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center (Hall F)
5555 North River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
About AAA-The Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group (ACG) is the second largest AAA club in North America. ACG and its affiliates provide membership, insurance, financial services and travel offerings to over 9.4 million members across eleven states and two U.S. territories including Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska, North Dakota, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands; most of Illinois and Minnesota; and a portion of Indiana. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation with more than 57.7 million members in the United States and Canada and whose mission includes protecting and advancing freedom of mobility and improving traffic safety. Motorists can map a route, identify gas prices, find discounts, book a hotel, and access AAA roadside assistance with the AAA Mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android. Learn more at AAA.com/mobile. AAA clubs can be visited on the Internet at AAA.com.